Can you help me find a place at non-UK university?

We are experts in UK universities and do not currently provide advice or support to students looking to study in other countries.

Are you an official representative for particular universities in the UK?

We have a strong network across all UK universities to ensure we are up-to-date with their courses and procedures. However, as we are not sales agents for universities, we are able to provide independent advice on the most suitable universities and courses.

Can you provide a guaranteed place at a UK university?

Universities accept students on merit but, by working with us to select the most suitable universities and prepare a strong application, you are giving yourself the best chance to secure a place in a suitable university.

Why do you charge for services when agents can provide services for free?

Education agents tend to operate as sales representatives for specific universities. This means they earn their income from commission paid by the universities; they are therefore able to offer certain services to students for free. However, we act as independent advisers to provide impartial advice for students.

Can you help me get a visa?

We work with OISC-registered visa agents who provide a range of services focused on tier 4 student visas as well as work and entrepreneur visas for graduates. We can provide consultation and advice services as well as application checking services For further information on our services check out: https://beta.uk-universities.co.uk/services Or contact us for advice.

Can you help me get a scholarship?

Excepturi nam nobis impedit eos. Nesciunt voluptatem deleniti sunt at dolor. Perferendis aspernatur sunt ratione nihil voluptatibus harum porro.

Can you help me get a job?

Rem vero aut quidem aut non aut. Facere molestiae facilis repudiandae quidem voluptas. Accusamus iusto quas ut maiores quidem. Blanditiis ullam minus odit officiis ratione. Ut perspiciatis dolores assumenda repellendus culpa. Magni rerum earum tempora aliquam labore fuga necessitatibus.

Do I need to take a foundation course or pre-master's course?

You may need undertake a pre-entry course to bridge the gap between your current qualifications and the required university entry qualifications. These courses are known as 'pathway courses', generally foundation courses (for entry to undergraduate degrees) and pre-master's (for entry to postgraduate courses). Some students also take pre-sessional English courses as a requirement for degree entry. We help you find and secure a place on the most appropriate pathway course for your chosen university and subject.

Can you help me find a PhD?

Currently we help students looking for taught degrees (undergraduate and postgraduate). We do not currently help students looking to undertake a research degree such as a PhD.

Can you help me to apply to Oxford or Cambridge?

We offer an Oxbridge service to help students apply to Oxford or Cambridge. The process for applying to these universities is different to standard university applications and our Oxbridge experts are happy to help you. Find out more on our services page.

How much are your services?

Prices of our standard packages can be found on our services page.

If you require a more bespoke service contact us for a quote.

Where are you based?

We are headquartered in the UK in a city called Milton Keynes (which is about one hour north of London).

Can I use your services if I am not an international student?

Yes, although our services are focused on meeting the needs of international students, many of them can also prove valuable to UK students. Our university matching services and UCAS application services, in particular, are a useful resource for home-schooled students or those who have been out of education for over a year.

How much are international fees?


Can I apply to study in the UK before I finish my current studies?


Do I need IELTS to study at university in the UK?

IELTS is....